Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why?

Why are you keep doing all this to me?
You have another bf and why now keep spreading words about me?
I didnt do anything, as I could only stare at all this.

You are telling everyone as if I'm the one who let go of our love.
Yes, I am the one who called it off. But you are the one who have another guy with you.
You are forcing me to a situation where I can't pretend that I don't know anymore.
How long could I pretend to be nothing?
You are in love with another guy and you tell your friends that I'm the one who let go of you?
Think about it...


And please, stop accusing me for "spying" on you or things like that.
Don't forget that you are studying in my former school!
If you're not doing it publicly, no one would have knew about it.
And those rumors wouldn't come from my friends themselves.
I assured my friends that everything is okay.

When I asked you about your relationship with another guy, you will accuse me of not having the trust on you.
Speaking about trust... I'm seriously very hate this word!
It's not that I dont put my trust on anyone.
It's that, you have been abusing the usage of the word TRUST!

You have been disloyal with me, when I questioned, you would use "TRUST" as your shield.
I can say no more. If I were to speak up, you would say I dont trust you.
This is not about trusting each other anymore as you have abused it.
A trust does not give you the power to be disloyal.

Since the day I called it off, I've only been quiet and observe.
You were telling everyone about it as if you are trying to declare that you are now single.
Don't flare me before you guys think. Whether what I'm saying is true or not.
At that time, I was wondering, as I was so sad and could hardly speak a word but she was so active in declaring them.
It's not that time have passed and she had overcome it. It was rather just a few hours apart...
I was wondering, doesn't we came out from the same love relationship?
How come she was like looking forward for this ending?
Don't ask me why as myself also don't know why she did.

After a merely 3 days... 3 DAYS! She has been declaring to the world that she have another bf.
I wonder how the love developed so fast?
I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, but it really came to my mind...
Do you ever wonder how would I feel?

I know, your friends would stand by your side.
For them, what you told them is the right one, and they wont feel anything wrong with what you've done.
If you all were to take a step backwards, and judge this situation with a neutral prejudice, I guess the outcome would be different.

I am here not to have a war of words or discriminating her.
I just want to have my stand as I don't want everyone to have a bad perception of me because I know she had been spreading words of me.
Especially the people around her, because I dont know you all personally.
So, you all would rather believe her words over mine.

All this while I've only been quiet and observe.
Because I dont want to create anything bad or provocations.
But what you've done lately really disappoint me.

You have another guy with you now, but that doesn't grant you any authority to tarnish my image.
Do you think I am very happy typing all this?
We are once lovers. But, it doesn't seem so to you.
I don't know, whether is this a betrayal?
I never want to find the answer...
As all these have enough stabs on me...

You have tore me into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment